Sunday 9 November 2008

Knitting's fine - photography's crap

Knitting

So I made a pair of plain black fingerless mitts for the daughter of a colleague.

No biggie, but I finished them before work one morning, so I took a quick piccie before giving them away.

I have a photograph of two ribbed wristbands.

D'Oh!

Writing
Well, butter my backside and call me a piece of toast, I've actually done some writing today!

For the first time in I can't remember how long I've had a spare hour (and a nagging feeling that I've forgotten something) so I edited chapter 8 of the interminable novel. I feel good..... I knew that I would now....

Life

Still hate my job. Except now I'm doing some serious planning to get myself out of there.

Focus, focus. Must not buy yarn, must not buy yarn.

No comments: