Saturday 9 January 2010

It's a marshmallow world in the winter...

...which means that it's bliddy cold and impossible to get anywhere.

Sorry to be a misery about it, but not being a labrador puppy, the appeal of snow is somewhat lost on me.

This is the view from my window.






Bleak, huh?
So, it strikes me that it's hat weather.
As we're hoping to run an "introduction to crochet" workshop at the end of this month, in which we will learn different stitches, it seemed sensible to use them in a pattern.


By using a combination of dc, htr and tr, a "wave" pattern" is produced.

There, ain't that perty?
Tried to deliver said hat to the shop but they weren't around (don't blame them), so I popped it through the door. On my way, I'd fallen over on the damned ice, so now have aches and pains, but we must all suffer for our art!
In the unlikely event that any of your kind folks would like the pattern, it's here.
Stay upright folks, unless you're with someone gorgeous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.