Sunday 14 February 2010

Second published pattern for KAL Media

Super excited!



This period of activity is a fluke, and after this there will be a gap before anything else is in print, but I'm in another publication this week!




The entrelac edge idea came to me during the first half of last year (also looks great in two colours) but I wasn't sure what to do with it.


My non-knitting husband is actually surprisingly good, when I ask him "what shall I do with this stitch pattern?"


I think that this one was my idea, however, and I'm really pleased how it looks on. Because I am bigger than the average bear, I can never make mag pieces for my size. Plus, to be honest, by the time this little beauty went into the post, I was glad to see that back of it.


Delighted with how it looks, however, so just searching for inspiration now, for the next project.

Muse, where art thou?

No comments: