Thursday 13 December 2007

More holidays than Thomas Cook

Knitting.

We're off to bonny Scotland tomorrow, and so I'm taking my silk scarf for the long journey to Glasgow. I hope to sleep some of the way, and admire the views of the lakes too, but there's going to be a lot of time left for knitting and reading.

The hat is coming along, but I'll leave that here - just easier.

Writing
Last night was our writers' group (et al) night out, which was great fun. We went for a scrummy meal (Indian), and the restaurant was pretty empty except for us, so it was civilised and silly at the same time.

Life
I've been accepted to train as a Funeral Officiant! This is very exciting news, and something I've wanted to do for a while. There's a lot of work ahead, and then a lot of work selling myself, but it should be brilliant! It might even warrant a separate blog.

No comments: