Wednesday 26 December 2007

Happy Boxing Day

Writing
Still Bugger All Done

Knitting
Working on the lace sampler scarf (onto lace pattern 3 right now), and looking at a design for a book cover, as I have a cheap and nasty telephone/address book that I want to use, but I want it to be more interesting. Thinking fairisle?

On the very positive note, Kelly loved her socks - result!

Life
Spent today with my Dad, sorting out my Grandad's paperwork, writing letters to utility companies, that kind of thing. It wasn't as grim as it sounded - we're the sort of family that feel better when we have something to do. The post mortem will be tomorrow, and then Dad will be able to get the death certificate, and start sorting out all of the other stuff (probate, funeral, etc).

Sleep tight, world.

No comments: