Tuesday 13 November 2007

Positive thoughts

Knitting.

I've finished the first half of Brenda's tea cosy, and my niece would now like some socks, so I'm going to be knitting like crazy until Christmas!

I've been invited to join ravelry, which is very exciting. My ravelry name is LahLah.

Writing

The pace has picked up - I'm half way through chapter 20, the climactic chapter of the novel, and I'm having a whale of a time working on it.

Life
Yesterday was much better than I thought it would be. We went to the crematorium, and looked at Mum's entry in the book of remembrance. Then we all went for a huge lunch (ate far too much), and laughed all of the way through it. Mum liked us all together and laughing, so we all felt it was more respectful to her memory than wailing and gnashing teeth.

When I got home, I got an email which may lead me into a new job. I will tell more, when things are progressing.

No comments: