Thursday 4 October 2007

Excited

Hello all.

Today I am very excited.

Firstly, it's my birthday tomorrow, and I'm about to reach the age at which life begins (allegedly).

Secondly, my ticket came through for the Knit and Stitch show at Alexandra Palace next week. Hooray!

I know that I shall go there thinking "I must not buy wool, I must not buy wool", and will come away, laden, thinking "I must not tell Rich, I must not tell Rich". I believe, however, that best beloved, the boy Rich, knows that I am likely to come away with wool/yarn, and although I have a cupboard full of stash, it takes up less room than his vast collection of football programmes, and has infinitely greater potential.

I've been leafing through the show guide working out what I want to see, but I think that the answer is "everything", so it will be a comfy shoes and Kendal mint cake kind of day.

Bring it on!

No comments: