Saturday 27 October 2007

Writer talk, and charity work

Writing.
On Friday, I'm going to a writer's talk by Jane Wenham-Jones. I'm looking forward to that. I must confess I've not read any of her books, but I like her articles in Writing Magazine, so it should be good, and will hopefully help the motivation.

Knitting
I've started one of my charity dog coats (for K9 knitters, see links below). I thought I'd try something different this time, and work it diagonally. It's a bit of at use-up coat, the pink I've had for years, and am now sick of (and then a friend gave me a load of wool, including about 400g in the same colour), and the variegated I got ages ago, and this is what's left of a cardie, so it's nice to feel as though I'm working through the stash.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: