Saturday 6 October 2007

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life....

.. and I'm feeling good.

It's only 8:16 and I've just managed to write over 800 words on the novel. It had occurred to me that my protagonist (Ursula) would have had a conversation with someone, but I hadn't actually written that chat! Now I have, and so I feel better. I haven't written much this week, so it's good to feel that I'm back on track.

Also started the sleeve on my friend Brenda's cardigan/Christmas present yesterday, so making progress there too, it's one of these patterns with a lace at the bottom, and then plain. Not looking forward to the sleeves, as they'll be a bit boring to knit (I'm not very fast, and get bored easily), but I've made a start, so it's all good.

Off out tonight with my writing group, who have never seen me drunk before. Could be a fun evening!

No comments: