Wednesday 10 October 2007

Work, work work.







My, my my
It's been a busy time, chez Lah Lah.






I've been knitting all summer, and have made a few bits to put onto eBay, including my golfer's tea cosy and my cute little Father Christmas cardigan (see pics).

They're now up for auction, so I hope to make a vast fortune (!) soon.

On the writing front, I've just written another 1200 words. I know where I'm going with the novel, but over the last few weeks I've had a reticence to start tying the threads together, and bring the book to a climax.

I would like to say that it's because I'm enjoying writing it so much, that I don't want it to end. More realistically, however, I know that when I've finished first draft, then I have to start editing, and that's the less fun bit.

Perhaps I should do the whole management speak bit, and think of it as an "opportunity".

Or then again......

No comments: