Sunday 28 October 2007

Inability to finish..........

Knitting
I seem to be suffering from my usual reluctance to finish anything. Brenda's cardigan is coming along well, I've now done the back, both sleeves and one of the fronts, but I'm lacking enthusiasm to make the other front.

I'm getting very cheesed off with the lace pattern - I like a challenge, but this is what I call "anti-social" knitting, as on some of the rows it's hard to hold a conversation at the same time as working my way through the pattern.

It's always when I'm at this stage that I get really excited about the next project(s), but as this is a Christmas gift, I must simply persevere, and be very glad when it's over. You'll hear the singing when I've done the last row of lace, I can tell ya.

Writing
I was beginning to worry that I was having the same problem with my novel, but thankfully, I've got my Mojo back where that's concerned.

It is a bit soggy in the middle (why am I soft in the middle, the rest of my life is so hard....) but now we're back, we have a structure, we're working towards a climax - it's all rather exciting!

No comments: